Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LA AIDS Walk 2014

Recap video of AIDS Walk:



Waking up for the AIDS Walk was definitely not easy. Once I got there, it took forever to find parking. The actual start of the AIDS walk was really crowded, but luckily I was with Key Club and there were people looking out for me. By then middle of the walk my legs really started hurting, but I remembered there would be ice cream at the end and that made it all better! After the walk, I knocked out for 3 hours and woke up to find out I had sunburn on my shoulder which is not going to go away any time soon.

TIPS FOR FUTURE WALKS:
1. Wear sunscreen
2. Stretch beforehand
3. Take more pictures




See more at:
Instagram: @gloriajubilee
Twitter: @gloriajubilee
tumblr: gloriajubilee.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment